Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Little Credit Where It's Due...

Hey there. Couldn't help but notice you're reading the TPGF official blog. Fantastic.

But there's something important you probably DON'T know... TPGF is actually not entirely a solo project!

Most of the inks are being done by the talented Leahnna E., and I'm getting some help on the backgrounds from the great Jaelen B.! As of right now I don't really have anything else to say about that except that I'm psyched to have them on board and you should be too!
So yeah, when you finally get your grubby mitts on a copy of TPGF and say, "Golly! These backgrounds are just swell!" or, "My word! Look, Charleston! Such exquisite inking!" you'll know who to thank.

Also, I'll be dropping a dandy little percentage at the bottom of each post showing how close the comic is to completion. This percentage will be based off the highly scientific process of me giving my best guess. Right now, I'd say...

Issue #1 Completion: 35%

I know that's kinda a low number, but once I get school under control, it should rise faster!

Stay tuned, kiddies.
Love,
      Asher




No comments:

Post a Comment