Monday, September 12, 2011

(Insert Fitting Green Day Song Title Here)

I got a good five pages in this week again, so as of right now, I'm down to just 9 pages to draw. That's not very many.
That means that this beast's gunna be very close to completion (if not entirely done) by the end of September! However, there's still the matter of actually formatting and printing the comic, and undoubtedly having to make a few tweaks. Also, I plan on getting the comic a lot more hype before it comes out. After all this effort, it would suck to have an underwhelming release! But if my incredibly scientific calculations are correct, you can expect a copy in your hands by the end of October!
Also, keep an eye out this month for details on how you can actually pick up a copy!

Comic completion percentage: 74%

It's so close, I can almost taste it. Mmm... printer paper...
Love,
 Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment